When Gabriel’s mother dies he feels like he can’t go on in the real world so he retreats into his imagination.
In this fictional world he begins a journey of discovery, contradiction and reflection and is exposed to the strength and fragility of the human spirit.
He encounters an extraordinary group of imaginary friends who reveal their creators’ poignant ‘real life’ stories, forcing him to make a decision... Leave the real world forever and stay with them, or go back and face his future.
This show contains adult themes and content is not suitable for under 15s.
- a Face Front Production in association with Theatre Venture and Millfield Arts Centre
- Director - Annie Smol
- Assistant Director - Ray Downing
- Set Designer - Becca Chester
- Performers - Jon French, Catrin Thomas, Peter Faventi, Ilan Dwek, Lucy Thampi
- Actor / Interpreter - Jeni Draper
- Arts Council of England