Martin’s time has come to move on from dependence to independence. His journey is both terrifying and exciting as he falls in love, suffers loss and gains a glimpse of who he could be.
Everything was ticking along as normal for Laundry Boy, Martin - or so he thought - when suddenly he was spun into making some life-changing choices.
- Fluff and fold or college?
- Love or just friends?
- Marmite or jam?
Will he be able to choose for himself? Or have the decisions made for him? Follow Martin in this sometimes painful yet heart-warming story as he whirls from boy to man.
The production is in spoken English, BSL and has integrated audio description.
- a Face Front Production
- Director - Annie Smol
- Designer - Jo Paul
- Choreography - Chisato Minamimura
- Music - Gerry Hunt
- Lighting Designer - Ian Scott
- Sound Designer - Matt Tarbuck
- Performers - Becky Allen, Ray Downing, Peter Faventi, Ellen Goodey, Julie McNamara and David Sands
- The production was supported by Arts Council of England, London Councils, Millfield Arts Centre, Theatre Venture