Support Face Front Inclusive Theatre
Both on and off-stage, we rely on Friends to continue the work we do and to continue to platform Inclusive Theatre. As a Friend, you will be able to take part in the life of Face Front and see how your donation makes a real difference.
If you feel passionate about our work, please consider joining today. You can become a Face Front Friend from just £5 per month.
Or you might like to donate:
- £150 to cover the cost of a rehearsal room for a one-day workshop
- £500 to cover the cost of one school receiving a theatre in education production
- £1500 to cover the costs of our volunteers on our inclusive youth theatre
- £2,500 to cover the cost of a workshop for a new play - with actors, director, communicators, a designer and the writer
- £3,000 to cover the cost of support and communicators for 6 months for our disability adult participation project
- £5,000 to fund the commissioning of a new play (with your name/company being credited)
- £10,000 to cover the costs of set and costumes for one of our middle-scale productions
- £20,000 to fund a four week theatre in education tour to schools around differing issues each year (with your name/company being credited) reaching 3000 young people
If you want to see where your money is going, you can contact us directly and arrange a visit to speak to us about the work and visit the projects in action.
We at Face Front welcome and fully appreciate all gifts as it enables us to continue the great work that we do.