Face Front has been pioneering social change through artistic excellence to create an inclusive world since 1999. We became an independent company in 2004 and registered charity in 2007.
We create accessible theatre for schools and the public, with disabled and non-disabled performers. Our shows and activities transform the lives of disadvantaged people, improving emotional well-being and addressing social injustice.
We are based in Edmonton (north London), working across London and touring nationally with our innovative shows.
We run three programmes:
We aim to:
- Use the arts as a tool for social engagement in all aspects of society, in schools, community and theatre venues.
- Provide programmes that enable disadvantaged adults and children to participate in the arts.
- Develop productions that explore social issues, raise awareness and enable people to engage in the process of change.
- Create pathways to employment in the arts for disabled people and those not traditionally involved in the arts.
- Provide training for disabled artists, professionals and carers, arts and community organisations and companies.
‘There was so much joy, so much love on stage, truly inclusive theatre at its very best’ - Audience member